Partner Technical Support Policy
Unless signed up for a LogicCloud IT partner end-user support plan, all resale and Private Label Partners must support their end users and resale partners for support and administrative issues, including any issues related to end user devices and end user portals. To provide a great level of support for your customers and partners, it is important to take all the necessary steps to troubleshoot the error being experienced by your customer. Support from LogicCloud IT for partners is available for billing issues for the partner, and issues dealing with service outage or service not functioning at the provider level, where LogicCloud IT will facilitate the vendor – partner support process. Unless signed up for a LogicCloud IT partner end-user support plan, any end-customer calls from the partners customers or resellers will be directed back to the partner.
Partners not signed up for a LogicCloud IT partner end-user support plan with excessive escalations / support cases with LogicCloud IT that should have been resolved at the partner level will receive a warning from LogicCloud IT of this issue and advised to sign up for a LogicCloud IT partner end-user support plan. If the partner chooses to not sign up for a LogicCloud IT partner end-user support plan and continues to have excessive escalations / support cases with LogicCloud IT that should have been resolved at the partner level, will have their accounts reverted to a full price account (AKA 0% margin) until the excessive excessive escalations / support cases with LogicCloud IT that should have been resolved at the partner level have stopped, and then for a period of not less than 6 months thereafter.
Supporting your Users
The three R’s will assist you and your Support Team in remembering the troubleshooting basics:
– Is the error able to be replicated?
– Note the OS and mail client being used.
– Confirm enabled services via the Customer Control Panel.
– Confirm that the DNS records are correct for the domain.
– Confirm that the user can log into, and send/receive messages via Outlook Web Access.
– Have user check server-side rules in the Control Panel.
– Have user check local rules in their mail client (e.g. Outlook, Entourage, etc.).
– Has the error been presented previously by another customer?
– Many solutions can be found in the Knowledge Base articles located in your Private Label Support Site.
– Search engines are very helpful; i.e. Google, Bing.com.
– Forums and blogs can provide valuable information; i.e. experts-exchange.com.
Once you have completed the above necessary troubleshooting steps and remain unable to resolve the user issue, you may contact our Support Team for further assistance.
To create a support issue with our support team, send an email to our support(at)appportal.cloud support email detailing the error(s) / issue(s), as well as the steps already taken in attempt to resolve that error. ALL ISSUES MUST HAVE AN OPEN TICKET FIRST!
Please note: support may result in opening a ticket for complex or time-consuming issues that may need research or escalation to the Engineering Team or out to the vendor. All Support tickets are allotted a 24 business hour response time. Tickets that must be forward to Engineering, are allotted a 72 business hour response time, and are answered sequentially. Tickets that require the involvement with the end vendor of a product are subject to that specific vendors response times.
For any submitted ticket, the following must be provided:
· Your Partner Domain, and your unique Control Panel URL (my.partnerdomain.com) if applicable.
· Customer Name
· Customer Domain Name
· Details of the Issue
· Steps taken to replicate and resolve the issue, and any error messages associated